Welcome!

Thank you for your interest in my campaign for the 54th District seat in the Virginia House of Delegates!  

I am pleased to have served the Charlottesville-Albemarle community in a variety of ways over the past 30 years, and I look forward to building upon my track record of proven progressive leadership if elected to the Virginia General Assembly.  

I hope to earn your vote in the Democratic primary on June 20, 2023 and in the general election on November 7, 2023.  

This is my temporary campaign page;  stay tuned for the launch of my full website (with more info. about me, my platform, and ways you can support my campaign) at www.votefordave.org.

For a profile & map of the 54th District, see www.vpap.org/offices/house-of-delegates-54/district/.

I look forward to connecting with you on the campaign trail soon!

Dave

p.s.  If you are in a position to donate to my campaign, I welcome and appreciate whatever support you can provide.  You can mail a check to "Norris for Delegate," 111 Chisholm Place, Charlottesville, VA 22902, or you can donate online via https://secure.actblue.com/donate/norrisfordelegate.  Thank you so much!

p.p.s. Come join in the fun as I officially kick off my campaign for the 54th district! Sunday, Feb 19 from 5-7pm at Three Notch’d Brewery (at the Ix Art Park in downtown Charlottesville).  Meet the candidate, hear about my priorities if elected, learn about ways you can get involved in the campaign, join us for the launch of my new campaign website, enjoy some tasty refreshments, catch up with old friends and new, etc.  Hope to see you there!


Norris for Delegate
111 Chisholm Place
Charlottesville, VA 22902
(434) 242-5165
cvilledave@gmail.com
www.votefordave.org  Facebook  Twitter